Lincoln based company is seeking a Manufacturing: Production and Shipping associate to join our growing National team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance with this locally owned company that services customers throughout North America and is Rated #1 Best Product for Value & Performance by a leading Consumer report testing organization.
- Basic warehouse functions and light fabrication
- Provide support on various warehouse projects
- Process customer product orders for shipment via LTL freight and UPS Ground
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work well with little direct supervision
- Ability to lift 90 pounds on a regular basis
- Forklift certified (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid state driver’s license
*** Prior experience in construction and manufacturing is strongly preferred ***
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Apply Today: upload resume as an attached .pdf file ONLY!!!
GutterDome, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GutterDome, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Not what you are looking for? Head back to the careers page to see other career opportunities.